NOTICE: Click here for practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information.
- This policy covers how Ultimate Arcade, Inc. treats personal information that Ultimate Arcade, Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Ultimate Arcade, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Ultimate Arcade, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. collects personal information when you register with any of the sites that Ultimate Arcade, Inc. own and control, when you use Ultimate Arcade, Inc., when you visit Ultimate Arcade, Inc. pages or the pages of certain Ultimate Arcade, Inc. partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Ultimate Arcade, Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services we might also ask for your address, and other information about you. When you register with Ultimate Arcade, Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. might collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Ultimate Arcade, Inc., we ask the child to have a parent or guardian to create and obtain parental permission.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Ultimate Arcade, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Ultimate Arcade, Inc. communicate with you about offers from Ultimate Arcade, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Ultimate Arcade, Inc. to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Ultimate Arcade, Inc. sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if Ultimate Arcade, Inc. is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Ultimate Arcade, Inc.'s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your account information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Ultimate Arcade, Inc. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Ultimate Arcade, Inc. Newsletter, that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Ultimate Arcade, Inc. account. There is some information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's Ultimate Arcade, Inc. account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Ultimate Arcade, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Ultimate Arcade, Inc. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.